Reliability, Mainteinability, Safety Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Reliability, Mainteinability, Safety Engineer for an opportunity in Manassas, VA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects. Specific assignment tasking will include:
- Analysis of preliminary plans and supports development of Reliability, Maintainability, and/or Availably (RMA) engineering programs/documentation
- Performance of Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Reliability Centered
- Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, development of Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs), Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs), and various maintenance support planning.
- Support of Program Integration (PI) team members with RMA out-briefs, strong leadership, and relationship-building skills to represent LM in interests in customer RAM / Logistics meetings/reviews to achieve company, customer, and governmental agency reliability objectives.
Must have experience;
- Experience with Analysis of Maintenance Systems and Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with other functional leads and customer counterparts
- Proven Presentation and Communication skills
- Prior Reliability, Maintainability, and/or Availably (RMA) Engineering experience
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Spares Modelling
- Knowledge of Reliability Engineering Principles including familiarity with Systems Engineering, RMA, RCM, and FMECA/FMEA processesCandidate must have a demonstrated record of attention to details and strong communication skills
- BS degree and min 6 years ore more experience
- Active Security Clearance is required.
- Provisioning Experience
- Proposal and Presentation experience
- Customer interface experience
- Experience in development of MRCs and maintenance procedures.
- Familiarity with submarine and mission command center environment, sonar, and/or Naval Operations.
- Ability to understand and timely report program/technical issues with solution to manager; demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal management support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.