Electrical Design & Analysis Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Design & ANalysis Engineer for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Client’s is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer specializing in Power Supply and Analog Circuit Design. As part of Boeing’s Space & Missile Systems division, Satellite Systems manages the company’s major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for communications, national defense and other missions. Satellite Systems oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of satellites.
Resolves complex issues on critical programs related to architectural approaches, requirements, specifications and design. Leads technical aspect of proposal preparation. Identifies critical performance measures and develops processes for computing them. Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services. Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product. Develops new concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements. Recommends and manages technology insertion. Works under consultative direction.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification – with emphasis on Power Supply and Analog Circuit Design.
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronics
- Power conditioning electronics, control system design and theory
- Work supporting satellite communications systems
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience with analog power electronics
- 7 or more years of experience with power supply circuitry
- 7 or more years of experience designing with Power Electronics and Analog Circuits
- 7 or more years of experience in the development of test system requirements and verification methodologies
- 7 or more years of experience mentoring entry level engineers
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with circuit design for Space Applications
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.