Quality Inspector 3
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Machine Operator 3 for an opportunity in Irvine, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Production Machine Operator III sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semiautomatic machines. Reports malfunctions, makes minor adjustments and makes repairs to equipment.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semiautomatic machines
• Performs maintenance of production machinery and test equipment, solving problems that are atypical in nature
• Uses several sources to perform work, such as job travelers, blueprints, schematics, models or specifications
• Assesses when changes or repairs need to be made to fixtures and tools
• Verifies that parts tested meet specifications as outlined in manufacturing documentation and provides accurate documentation relating to the assigned task performed
• Performs as a lead in mentoring new hires and level I, II colleagues
• Evaluates and audits machine shop processes for compliance with safety procedures
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Skilled in the set up and operation of automatic or semiautomatic machines
• Strong math skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to understand complex instructions including schematics blueprints, schematics, models or specifications
• Able to apply an analytical approach to problem solving
• Capable of providing solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures.
• Effective oral and written communication
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.