Pay: $27 P/H
Shift: 3rd Shift 10PM – 6AM
Launch has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanic to join their maintenance team. The successful candidate must have a “safety-first” mindset, be a self-motivated technical professional working with the maintenance team to support the operation, and service to all areas in the facility. This position will be responsible for and support operations, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Also performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc, provides troubleshooting and repairs of a wide range of equipment for the maintenance of the facility, The ideal candidate will ensure that the Facility and equipment are maintained at the highest performance level and will strive to minimizing cost, energy usage, and waste in accordance with health and safety regulations. This individual will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will interact and function effectively as an integral part of the Safety, Production, Quality, and Maintenance Team
- Experienced in all industrial safe practices, including Electrical Lock Out / Tag Out. Will make safety the first priority in all activities.
- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Repair mechanical pumps and rotative equipment and other equipment as requested.
- Repair doors.
- Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Able to dismantle, repair, rebuild, clean, adjust, and calibrate mechanical components and systems and return them to operation.
- Experience in operation, troubleshooting, repair, and installation of equipment.
- Able to determine the most effective method to make repairs to production equipment and support systems to minimize the interruption of operation. Will advise supervision when an area of the facility is in need of immediate attention to prevent further damage.
- Experience in inspecting and assessing equipment for defects such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication and misadjustment, and can perform repair and adjustment.
- Experience in basic welding and metal cutting skills; able to perform basic metal fabrication.
- Proven track record in working effectively within an integrated production and maintenance environment.
- Proficiency at performing and reporting out on assigned PM’s on equipment/systems.