Machine Operator 3
We are looking for skilled Machine Operators to join our team in Carol Stream, IL. We are a leader within the Paper Converting industry and are extremely busy. This will be a 1st shift role and work from 8PM to 4:30AM, Monday through Friday with the opportunity for OT. Pay is between $13.50 to $14.50 p/hour depending on experience. See below for additional detail.
- Operator must be able to use hands and feet to operate various machinery. Direct machine knowledge isn’t a must, but would be helpful.
- Machines operated under this position would be die cutting machine, barrel machine, Elsner machine and Guillotine cutter machines. Candidates must be open to learning each of these.
- Set up and operating machines will the day to day duties. So must open to being cross trained and hop from machine to machine depending on shift need.
- Utilizing basic hand and power tools include digital and manual measuring gauges, knives to cut material.
- Must be able to communicate any issues or project process with shift or cell lead’s/manager.
- Document defected or completed projects manually and or on the computer.
- Knowledge of basic math is a MUST. Know how to measure using a basic tape measure or ruler as well.
- Follow detailed blue prints or work orders to ensure proper set up of project being ran.
- Able to stand all shift and move, bend, twist and lift up to 50/60 lbs when required.
- Maintain a clean and organize work area. Wipe down and clean machines in between each run or project.
- Willing to help package finished material if short handed. You work closely with others and always need to be able to give a helping hand.