Electrical Technician – Wire Harness
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Elecrtrical Technician for an opportunity in Bothell, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Building and testing of various laser components (optical, mechanical, and electrical) in support of engineering development and pilot production. The engineering technician will work closely with other technicians and engineers in executing tasks that could include cable harness assembly, subassembly & box level assembly / test, thermal testing, fiber optic splicing, and other similar assembly and test tasks both in the R&D labs and on the pilot production line. The engineering technician will also support the upkeep of the labs including ordering consumable supplies, tracking calibrated equipment, and other similar tasks.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Educational background and/or experience in electronics or optics.
- Experience running, testing, and measuring lasers or complex optical systems.
- Experience in handling fiber, fiber splicing equipment including fiber polishing equipment.
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting electrical systems and replacing electrical connectors, terminal lugs, and wires
- Experience in testing analog, power electronics, RF, and digital circuits.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.