LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Inspector for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This inspector implements quality control and safety plans to ensure compliance with;
- Contract specifications and applicable regulations
- Inspects all phases of a variety of goods
- Services or operation for conformity to established quality
- Health and safety
Other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions;
- Ensures all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner,
- Specifies areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished,
- Communicates deficiencies to proper persons,
- Maintains Quality Control files
- Dcument results of all inspections.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry Level Position
- No tools required.
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.