We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Carol Stream, IL. We make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site. Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled facility. Our facility is currently hiring for a 1st shift CMM Programmer. Pay starts at $30p/hour depending on experience. 5+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 5AM to 3PM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is a must
- Starting at $30 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- Understands and can interpret customer drawings, parts lists, ECOs, including strong GD&T skills is a must.
- 5 years experience operating, programming and maintaining a CMM.
- Zeiss Machine knowledge along with programing with the Calypso Program is a must.
- Must have training or experience utilizing SolidWorks or AutoCad, recent versions preferred.
- Experience using, calibrating and setting of manual inspection devices such as bore gauges, micrometers (various kinds), dial indicators, height gauges, thread and pin gauges, microscopes for visual inspection, profilometers, optical cooperators and Rockwell testers.
- Experienced working in a CNC environment with multi axis machining.
- Able to create a program from scratch while utilizing a customers blue print or product.
- Offline programming experience and ability to program using fixturing in a manner for ease of set up and operator use.
- Work with Stainless, Carbon steels, aluminum, titanium, copper, brass, bronze, iron.
Quality Control Inspector