Facilities Maintenance Electrician
We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Carol Stream, IL. We make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site. Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled facility. Our team is currently looking for a 1st shift Facilities Maintenance Electrician. Pay starts at $40p/hour depending on work background. 5+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 5AM to 3PM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is a must.
- Starting at $40 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 5+ years experience performing maintenance/repairs on production equipment along with various tasks around the facility.
- Documenting work completed and parts that are used in our CMMS.
- Making sure to work safely and helping to develop/execute proper safety protocols (LOTO, Confined Space Entry, etc.).
- Working closely with vendors when repairing/maintaining equipment. This includes reaching out to them for support if needed.
- Responding to and supporting operations calls to troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Working with the Maintenance Manager to update PMs to better maintain our assets.
- Assisting in root cause analysis activities to identify ways to prevent re-occurrences.
- Strong electrical background (troubleshoot inside a panel, reading electrical prints, calibration of instrumentation, etc.)
- PLC/Controls background is a must. Troubleshooting experience is definitely needed.
- Qualified to work on equipment at 440V or below.
- Basic mechanical skill-set (changing out motors/pumps, changing belts, etc.)
- Experience working with Hydromat machines would be a huge plus, but not a must.
- Emphasis on personal transparency and accountability.
- Self-motivated by problem solving and inherent curiosity to understand how things work.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds consistently throughout the day.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment and implement further precautions to assure facility safety.
Maintenance Utility Worker