We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Carol Stream, IL. We make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site. Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled environment. We are currently hiring for a 2nd Shift Centerless Grinder and pay starts at $16p/hour depending on experience. 2+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 2:45PM to 1AM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is a must
- Starting at $16 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 2+ years of experience operating a Grinding Machine. Centerless is preferred, but not a must.
- Must know how to utilize measuring gauges, such as Micrometers, Calipers and basic rulers.
- Check the diameter, triangularity and elliptical characteristics of all work performed on center-less grinders.
- Knowledge of basic math is a must. Addition, subtraction and multiplication are key.
- Willingness to learn while on the job and ask questions when needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.