LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Entry Level Office Clerk for an opportunity in WIndsor, CT
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of accounting and a variety of office procedures required.
- Operation of office equipment such as personal computer software, requiring some advanced skills knowledge.
- Provide coverage for reception area, answering phones and front door.
- Receive packing slips and receipts from shipping.
- Prepare information for processing payments.
- Investigate discrepancies with shipping supervisor and department heads.
- Receive, separate, code and input invoices, applying discounts as required.
- Print checks and prepare mailing for current week-s payments.
- Record weekly payments in monthly check register and balance register.
- Maintain updated files for paid invoices.
- Respond to inquiries from vendors.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies such as incorrect charges, doubled payments, returns, credits, and debit memos. Maintain tickler files for purchasing problems.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Over three months up to and including 1 year, including some accounts payable experience.
- Routine duties involving use of various procedures and application to clearly prescribed standard practices that require the making of minor decisions and use of some judgment as to the method of performance.
- May work with some confidential data where the effect of any disclosure would probably be negligible or where the full import is not apparent in the routines performed.
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English. Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Entry Level Position
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.