LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electronic Technician for an opportunity in Orangeburg, NY
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and repairing problems with electronic controls and associated systems relative to industrial equipment operations.
- This includes Motor Controls, Programmable Controls, CNC Controls, Relay Logic, Power Supplies and other various controls and assemblies including but not limited to o 3 phase industrial power, Thyristor power control, IGBT power control o PLC ladder logic, Stand alone and PC based HMI systems o VOMs, Oscilloscopes, Ammeters, Meggers, and other various electronic instrumentation for troubleshooting and repair of devices / PC boards to component level. o DC Servo motor control, PWM motor control, Variable frequency motor control.
- Design and development of circuits and assemblies to assist in troubleshooting and to repair or improve reliability, service ability and capability of production equipment.
- Accountability for the documentation of test results, method of repair and maintenance history.
- Collaborating with vendor service representatives to resolve system design deficiencies.
- Performing calibrations on electronic/electrical devices per supervisory instruction as part of the plants existing calibration control program.
- Assist in the general mechanical maintenance of production and facility equipment.
- Assist in the general production for processing of customer parts when necessary.
- Install equipment to manufacturer specifications and test for proper performance.
- Maintain equipment and update records of maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and power transmission systems using multimeters, pressure/vacuum/flow gauges, and temperature /humidity recording gauges to known historical standards to insure proper performance.
- Interface with other departments and advice of maintenance procedures or equipment malfunctions, which would affect that department’s operations.
- Assist in general electrical maintenance of production and facilities equipment.
- Required to report to appropriate leadership member if any dangerous or potentially dangerous situations or conditions arise
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- BS degree or Trade School Cert not required but preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.