LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Mechanic for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair all hydraulic systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair all pneumatic systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems, perform PM’s on HVAC systems.
- Establish and follow Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules and procedures for equipment.
- Use and read blue prints, schematics, flow diagrams and one line drawings to diagnose and repair production equipment.
- Use mathematical formulas to solve for Area, Volume, Amperes, Ohms, Watts and other common maintenance related problems.
- Support all lean manufacturing and total preventive maintenance (TPM) initiatives.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, policies and regulations.
- Regular inspection of assigned equipment to identify areas in need of attention.
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs improvement.
- Responsible for facility repairs such as drywall, plumbing, painting etc.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards
- Ensures compliance with Company IPM/QPM and ISO-9000 quality requirements
- Repair landscape irrigation system.
- Performing other tasks in the facility, as needed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and basic electrical circuitry
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Possess minimum welding, plumbing and carpentry skills
- Understand preventative maintenance systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of ownership and accountability
- Lean skills continually drives process improvements
- Team building skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a medium and/or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Fork lift certification
- Certify color vision per electrical specifications
- Must have own hand tools
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.