LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembler for an opportunity in Mankato, MN
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position assembles generator sets and sub-assemblies that include both standard and non-standard product lines. This will require using hand and power tools and following quality and procedural techniques.
- Work from build book and required drawings- electrical and dimensional and other work instructions
- Work safely on products of similar design where methods and procedures are similar
- Proceed within minimum supervision and direction on products standardized or relative in design; instructions and guidance provided on new work, unusual variations and difficulties
- Recognized obvious defective or damaged parts, incorrect sizes, faulty workmanship and general quality
- Responsible for following safety and environmental procedures. Procedures can be found on our company intranet
- Other tasks as assigned by lead or supervisor
- Promotes a compliance culture in area of responsibility, and live the letter and the spirit of the Rolls-Royce Code of Conduct
- Performs special projects as required
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with simple mathematical figures and calculations such as adding, subtracting, multiplications, problem solve, percentages and to apply other forms when required
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently
- High School Diploma or GED and 3 or more years experience in the power generation industry, Schematics, mechanica and electrical or comparable
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.