Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant provides coordination and support of Tool Crib by ensuring required tools are available and calibrated accordingly for use by mechanics. .
- Conducts tool inventory
- Checks out tools according to work order; check in tools upon receipt from mechanics
- Performs tool calibration to ensure proper tool functioning
- Perform data entry in an effort to track tools and fulfill purchase orders
Qualifications and requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Warehouse experience (1-2 years)
- Experience driving forklift
- Must be able to successfully complete Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.