LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a recent graduate with a degree in Electrical Engineering for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Design, develop, and test the manufacturing and installation of electrical test equipment.
- Analyze and understand manufacturer documentation of the aircraft equipment to be tested.
- Design adequate test means to perform all required testing steps.
- Design electrical test benches to repair Aircraft units.
- Program test benches using Labview, Visual Basic or other.
- Work in cooperation with engineering team member (Electrical and Mechanical engineers) on test benches design and development.
- Supervise the parts requirement and assembly of the test benches.
- Perform preliminary and performance testing
- Provide support and training to the technician on how to use, maintain and troubleshoot test benches.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledge in electrical designs using Orcad Capture.
- Knowledge in designs of electrical test benches.
- Knowledge in electrical systems and designs.
- Knowledge in Programming using Labview, Visual Basic, C code or other.
- Knowledge in standard office software
- Knowledge in manufacturing of electrical test equipment to supervise assembly
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.