Aircraft Inspector – Paid lodging for the first 30 days onsite!!!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Inspector with experience on commercial aircraft for a Direct Hire opportunity in Rockford, Illinois.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Inspector services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
- Process daily incoming and outgoing material to meet Quality Control requirements as stated in the customer Procedures Manual and Customer Requirements Manual.
- Assist the Director of Quality Control in reviewing and updating department standards.
- Interface with suppliers and product line to disposition rejects.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of heavy commercial aircraft MRO inspection experience.
- Active FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Will consider highly motivated A&P mechanics looking to get into inspection.
- B737NG exp preferred.
- Candidate will be put through a B737 GEN FAM
- Boeing General Familiarization certification(s).
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.