ServiceNow Triage Payoll Coordinator
This position works in the HR Service Delivery area under Time Management. HR has implemented a new ticket management application called Servicenow (SNOW). Servicenow delivers workflows that create great experiences and unlocks productivity. Time Management will be implementing Customer Workflows to help resolve complex customer issues from end to end with predictive intelligence and automated self-service. The Servicenow Triage Coordinator will be responsible for triaging the Servicenow tickets that are submitted by internal customers for HR Time Management questions or issues.
• Strong Organizational, Customer Service and Communication skills
• Experience using and administering ticketing tool (preferred)
• Knowledge of Time and Attendance terms and processes (preferred)
• Experience in innovation and measurable process improvements
• Self-driven and ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio, Project and SharePoint
• Ability to build and maintain customer relationships, be a team member, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Highly motivated, results-oriented and able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Review T&A tickets to make sure that information is clear, if additional information is needed, contact requestor
• Update additional fields on the ticket and assign to the correct team member based on the content of the ticket
• Assign tickets within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) established for assigning tickets
• Produce statics using Servicenow to the team and upper management
• Audits the processes and provides feedback on changes and updates
• Coordinate internal HR workflows for the internal knowledge base
• Other duties as assigned
Apply to be considered for this opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.