Experienced in(Auto/Trucking).Day shift: Mon-Fri 7am-4pm and 8am-5pm
- Pay rate: $17-$22
Interview:Phone and In-person
- Exp. 2 yrs.
$3k sign on bonus. $1,500 at 30 days and $1,500 at 180 days.
Relo – Conditional and depended on skill level and where they are coming from. This will be on a case by case basis to review.Skills:
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Customer focused
- Solving complex problems
- Computer savvy
- Good listner
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing the shop’s workflow and schedule.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or delivery times.
- Coordinate with service team about parts ordering and ensuring parts are available when needed.
- Prepare repair orders by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services require
- Check on progress of repairs throughout the day.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding inbound work and work in process.
- Review repair orders to ensure that work is completed
Background Knowledge & Competencies:
- Good communication skills, provide concise information to customers, truck drivers and staff
- Familiarity with auto and trucking
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Familiar with Isuzu, and Ford dealerships. Service new and pre-owned inventory. Value and create create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers, by giving you the best customer service available.
Must have own tools. non slip steel toe shoes and wear mask.
We provide safety glasses, gloves etc.
Must have good personality, positive attitude.
If you possess combination of quality skills, right attitude, work ethic and character, we want to talk to you.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, incentives for performance, and training all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Military Friendly