LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking HR Specialist for an opportunity in Wake Forest, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the team across many administrative areas. This role is temporary, is expected to last 4-6 months, and reports to the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition.
Support to the team will include but is not limited to:
- Support on major projects
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Sending candidate prep emails
- Assisting with the requisition creation process
- Reviewing applicants
- Supporting the onboarding and offboarding process
- Maybe some light recruiting or phone screening if applicable to experience or aspirations
Occational HR audit support with running reports/gathering data
Qualifications and requirements:
- Desired experience with SErviceNow, Workday, IQNavigator, Jobvite, MS Office
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.