LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Inspector for an opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verifies complex product conformance to design requirements.
- Develops inspection and surveillance plans.
- Provides feedback and recommends solutions to ensure process compliance.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of complex non-conformities.
- Coordinates and conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
- Provides expertise and leadership to customers and team members in all areas of product verification and acceptance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 7 or more years related work experience
- No tools required
- Must be open to any shift
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.