Precision Structural Assembler
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structural Assembler for an opportunity in Mesa, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lays out, fabricates assembles, mates, installs and functionally tests, checks or troubleshoots, and repairs production and prototype aircraft structures, parts and assemblies, mechanical and pneumatic.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS diploma or GED and 4 or more years of experience
- Must be able to pass practical test
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.