LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Associate for an opportunity in Bridgeton, MO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Associate for Performance Parts is responsible for the coordination of all warehouse functions. This role serves as a liaison between warehouse, customer service front office, and third-party customers, small package and LTL pick-ups. Responsible for managing receipts, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all purchasing transactions
- Processing work assignments, controlling inventory, prioritizing order demands, support floor operators, & delivering consistent high-level customer satisfaction
- Managed NIL’s, Open orders, End of shift paperwork,
- Maintains and monitors all items to be returned to stock, scrap and complainant with all safety rules of the plant.
- Maintains proper stocking levels to conform to current lean inventory practices.
- Filing of freight bills of lading, and equipment packing slips for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Must be able to receive and transfer parts throughout the warehouse using a computer and RF scanners to Receive/Stow/Pick/Pack and Ship orders
- Must understand the receiving function and how it impacts the shipping process in the warehouse
- All system transactions must be accurate and all paperwork completed and filed daily
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, Lean Six Sigma, ISO-9001 etc.
- Manages receipts, inspects, and stocks incoming products from internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Qualifications and requirements:
- • Experience in Oracle, Word, Excel, Outlook and an excellent understanding of inventory control and cycle counting functions.
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience; Logistics experience preferred
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgement decision making
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, driven environment.
- Must be able to work with all levels of employees within plant/office and external customers.
- Willing to cross-train and work when needed across all areas of the warehouse
- Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible and available to work frequent overtime; as required by warehouse needs, as well as the ability to rotate shifts from 1st ,2nd and 3rd
- May require learning how to drive a forklift and or order picker to check and double check locations.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Warehouse Supply Attendant