LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Hazelwood, MO
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies. Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines. Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build. Leads and implements manufacturing plans. Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements. Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices. Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions. Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule. Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts. Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies.
- Reviewing drawings, models, specifications, and other technical documentation to ensure manufacturability of spare parts.
- Building technical data packages for use by suppliers.
- Developing and implementing manufacturing plans
- Analyzing design and build concepts to evaluate a producible definition and investigate alternative solutions to meet producibility requirements.
- Resolving technical problems that would significantly affect performance, cost or schedule.
- Consult and coordinate with other engineering teams across multiple platforms and disciplines.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering on a cross-functional team to resolve high risk issues
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering
- Experience with CATIA, Unigraphics (NX) or other 3D Computer aided design tools
- Experience with sheet metal, machining processes and composites, as well as knowledge of assembly/installation processes
- Experience in Tool Engineering preferred
- Experience in Cross Functional environments preferred
- Experience in working with or supporting military aircraft preferred
- Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance after start
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.