LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a n Electrical Assmebler for an opportunity in Littleton, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all assigned tasks based on demonstrated, certified skills and abilities necessary to produce and check out ground and flight electrical and electronic assemblies; including cables and harness.
- Work from process plans, engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Performs hooking up operations on electrical bench subassemblies such as plug assemblies, cable forms, and pother assemblies of similar complexity. Conduct continuity to verify work.
- Operate wire manufacturing machines and fabricates wires by cutting, stamping, crimping, lugging, grouping, soldering, working with shield wire and coaxial cable, and performing similar operations related to wire fabrication. Fabricates and assembles electrical harness assemblies and attaches plug assemblies or other connector devices.
- Perform encapsulation and related operations such as embedding, molding, potting, forming, sealing, impregnating, coating, and adhesive bonding of electrical or electronic items into or with plastic material. Mixes and applies material to prescribed formula.
- Independently performs non-routine and moderately complex assignments.
- Researches assignments, processes, and analyzes data and may develop recommendations.
- Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain, manipulate data. May provide leadership, direction to lower level employees.
- In technical or production positions, may determine methods, operations, sequences; develops and/or modifies products and equipment to requirements.
- Previous cable and harness experience.
- Work with pre-released engineering and BOMs to develop non-flight hardware in and R&D capacity. Working with SAP and VECAMS. Experience with megohmeter and Cirrus and /or DITMCO testers. Experience with Q notes
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS diploma or GED and 3-5 years of work experience.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.