- Provide electrical ground power to aircraft as needed by the use of
Essex power units or other Air Force provided power units.
- Provide conditioned air to the aircraft (heat/cooling) as needed.
- Service Lavatories and potable water as needed.
- Fuel aircraft as needed.
- Service Lox as needed.
- Provide APU power as needed
- Provide Hydraulic power as needed.
- Provide the following during the flight test phases of the modification efforts
- a) Pre Flight inspections/keep preflight current.
- b) Marshall Aircraft out of spot
- c) Marshall Aircraft into spot.
- d) Engine Oil check / post flight inspections
- e) Fix any Green Aircraft Squawks during a LFTS Test Flights.
f) Fix any green aircraft squawks