We have a great opportunity for a Service Technician in our brand new facility in Sumner. The Service Technician is responsible for working on tear down, inspection, and assembly of industrial off-road power shift transmissions and torque converters, as well as working on heavy-duty off-highway equipment.
Who are we?
A dynamic industry leader who is committed to providing superior customer service. We’re a national remanufacturer and authorized distributor of heavy-duty off-highway transmissions, axles, and components, representing such vendors as Twin Disc, ZF, Funk, Clark, AxleTech, Wichita, Eaton, Murphy, Carraro, and more. We have been in business for over 40 years and our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing employees with an atmosphere that fosters and encourages job satisfaction, creativity, and development.
The Service Technician is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with service and re-manufacturing customers and vendors. This is accomplished by identifying and providing solutions to equipment malfunctions and failures through the inspection, diagnosis, repair, reconditioning, and preparation of equipment (unit) in a satisfactory and timely fashion, both in-house and in the field.
How do you know if you are the right fit for this job…if you can answer the following questions “yes!” then we want you to apply!
- Do you have experience working with heavy equipment?
- Do you have a technical degree in diesel or automotive (preferred but not required)?
- Are you skilled in troubleshooting, failure analysis, and basic hydraulic principles?
- Are you able to work independently with minimal or no guidance?
- Are you able to read assembly manuals, drawings, and schematics?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- Have you worked in field service and/or are you willing to work into a field service position?
- Are you in good physical condition (the ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for 8 consecutive hours)?
- Do you have the ability to communicate well with customers and have a strong sense of urgency?
Our Service Technicians work a M-F daytime shift both in-shop and field service with overnight stays possible. We provide ongoing OEM factory training on specific products and lines and technicians are encouraged to attend other training programs that will improve their job skills. We pride ourselves on a fun, flexible, and un-corporate culture and care about our people’s personal well-being, health, and safety. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes 401(k), health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, wellness, and paid time off including eight paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employee company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Heavy Equipment Technician