Powder Coater/Dip Line Operator
We are currently looking to hire multiple Powder Coater/Dip Line Operators to join our team in Red Bud, IL. We are a large scale manufacturer of structual plastic equiment. This will be a Weekend Shift working Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 5AM to 3:30PM with some OT during the week if preferred. Must work all three days to get paid for 40 hours. Pay will range from $16-$18 p/hour depending on experience. Please see below for more information on this long term oportunity:
The Powder Coat/Dip line employee builds healthy communities through play and recreation by ensuring parts are safely processed through the operation to produce a high-quality finished product.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform production duties to produce parts according to order specifications.
- Move product and inventory using a forklift and bin system.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Execute and document quality inspections.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform related duties as required by supervision.
- Satisfy the required hours of the department.