Aircraft Inspector IV
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Inspector with Military and/or Commercial aviation experience for an opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Technical Quality Assurance Inspector with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to inspect aircraft systems, production components, and support fulfilling all contractual and quality requirements, and support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies – those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As a Technical Quality Assurance Inspector, you will be using your skills and expertise to verify our aircraft installed systems, logistics operations, production components, and support functions fulfilling all contractual and quality requirements. You’ll be responsible to visually inspecting operational components for serviceability and proper installation, validating Field Service Technician’s work, developing and reviewing operational procedures, and function as the on-site Aviation Safety Official. You’ll build and maintain effective relationships with our customers and provide them with appropriate feedback and training.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Active, current Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certification and Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems, equipment and parts – Specifically Boeing 737
- Thorough understanding and experience with the practical application of product audit and inspection processes and procedures
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Understanding of 14 CFR Chapter 1
- Thorough understanding of civil or government aviation inspection operations and/or FAA Repair Station operations
- Experience with first article inspections
- Prior experience with aircraft modifications
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.