Seeking full-time Diesel Mechanics for our Dearborn, MI. The open position is on 1st. Shift Hours: 7am-3:30pm or 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sr. Diesel Mechanic- Engine Overhaul
Positions (1 needed)
1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm or 9:30am to 6:00pm
Pay Rate: $26-$30
Interview process: Onsite
Each of our locations are looking for first class trained technicians that are skilled in everything from basic maintenance to the toughest repairs. Need techs who have serviced a wide variety of vehicles for all makes and models of tractor trailer trucks. Working in our updated state of the art facilities, equipped to provide fast professional service and maintenance on engines, components, and collision repair.
• Detroit Diesel
• Western Star
• Ford Transit Connect
What we do:
At our 3 LOCATIONS
Throughout southeast Michigan we service commercial severe duty, heavy duty, medium duty, and vans. Ypsilanti, MI. Mt. Clements, MI. and Dearborn, MI.
Shifts: Mon- Fri
Dearborn: 1st shift
Mt. Clemens and Ypsilanti – Shifts: 1st and 2nd. Available
Pay rate: $24 -$30 PH. Based on exp.
• MORE REPAIR BAYS FOR EFICIENCY
Be prepared service in the fastest timeframe. We offer 66 Service bays at three locations throughout Michigan.
• PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CARE
Our techs will provide the most comprehensive preventive maintenance service on the highway. As a highly skilled technician, you are required to inspect all components on trucks you service to maintain vehicle wear and tear, saving costly repairs down the road.
• RIGHT EQUIPMENT
You have access to a full-capacity testing center, sophisticated computer diagnostics, that will provide thorough inspections and state-of-the-art alignment rack.
• ALL MAKES & MODEL
Our technicians will work on and become knowledgeable of repair on virtually any make or model truck.
• Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties
• Performs standard vehicle maintenance
• Performs standard component inspections and repairs
• Performs preventive maintenance
• Diagnoses standard mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable, strong diagnostic skills preferred.
• Identifies root cause of basic failures/conditions and perform repairs as required
• Replaces defective components as instructed
• Performs facility maintenance duties
• Interacts with customers/drivers to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task
• Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available
• Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT)
• Performs other support duties as required to support operations. These could include but are not limited to Service Island support
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Continuous training opportunities
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience or more
• Must have state certification
About our client:
With over 50 years in the industry and 3 locations in the Metro Detroit area, They serve a wide range of customers in the trucking industry. Our locations specialize in sales, service, parts, and a body shop. We take pride in our growing customer base and the strides we take every day to improve every aspect of our business.
Each of our locations provide first class service by trained technicians that are skilled in everything from basic maintenance to the toughest repairs. Our parts departments carry a wide variety of parts for all makes and models and featured Alliance Truck Parts. Our updated body facility provides fast, professional collision repair.