LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking a refrigeration technician for maintenance and repair on a diverse fleet of diesel vehicles. This is a great work environment with opportunities for career development. TransTechs is military friendly and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Pay: $26-$30 P/H DOE
Shift: 3rd Shift 2pm to 11pm Mon – Fri – Occasional w/e
- Diverse fleet
- Steady work hours
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for development
The Diesel Technician will diagnose, overhaul, adjust, and repair all series of motor truck and trailer equipment with the primary focus on unit maintenance equipment designed for commercial trucks and trailers
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Perform all levels of maintenance services, with the primary focus on all equipment designed for commercial trucks and trailers.
• Ability torepair components, and equipment as well as connections using electrical, mechanical and pneumatic test equipment
• Read complex schematics associated with the diagnosing equipment
• Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order
• Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure that they are working properly
• Provide additional support regarding preventative maintenance and tractor trailer maintenance as required by location management
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4-5 years’ practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
• High school diploma or GED
• Specialized training and experience in the overhaul of refrigeration components required
• Proficiency in the use of all necessary tools of trade required
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule and work at the specific location
• The ability to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit and also regularly lift or move up to 50lbs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
• ASE Certification preferred
• Possession of 608/609 certifications preferred
• Current CDL license with air brake certification preferred
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.