Avionics Technician I
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO.
Are you ready to take your aviation career to the next level? Join our team of top-notch mechanics and grow with us!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A higher-level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Basic understanding of applicable technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications; ability to route wires per technical drawings
- Familiarity with avionics installation tooling
- Exposure to wiring, wiring repair, and wiring installation
- Experience with soldering and crimping techniques
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance
- Familiarity with FCC and FCC GROL
- Basic understanding of spectrometer, Oscilloscope and/or Pitot static equipment
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.