Aircraft Painter 2
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Painter 2 for an opportunity in Palmdale, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts.
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components.
- Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency.
- Performs detail and touch-ups.
- Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 5+ years of experience
- No Tools required
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The health and safety of everyone at Northrop Grumman is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042, we will require all contingent workers in the United States to be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021 or by their start date if it is after December 8th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) by the Supplier as the worker’s employer, in advance of your worker’s start date, and subject to Northrop Grumman’s review and approval of safety protocols.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.