A&P Lead Mechanic – $3000 Bonus
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Lead Mechanic for a Direct Hire opportunity in Buffalo, New York.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves the company as the customer Point of Contact (POC) and liaison for the assigned heavy check contracted line.
- Assign and monitor individual task assigments to mechanic on daily basis.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanics and work on aircraft, as required.
- Ensure mechanics maintain current training status on tasks assigned.
- Perform Quality Control checks on work accomplished to ensure highest level of reliability and safety.
- Report to Hangar/Line Manager daily status of aircraft on station and man hour utilization.
- Ensure all paperwork is complete and accurate on all aircraft and components in accordance with MAC.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must hold a current Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems, functions, and interactions.
- Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA Regulations.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of heavy maintenance management experience on similar type aircraft..
- Must have open minded flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Must have industry awareness and have a compatible personality along with strong lateral leadership skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
A&P Lead Mechanic