A&P Licensed Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanic in San Antonio, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
On this assignment contractors are expected to work safely with the highest quality and integrity. Collaborate with humility inclusion and transparency and respect one another and advance a global, diverse team.
The assignment requires contractors to perform final component installation and systems operational functional testing. Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight and post-flight checks for delivery. Troubleshoots pre-flight and post-flight functions for delivery.
- 7 or more Years experience in the following
- Pre Flight- Post Flight- troubleshooting- working on live aircraft
- Aircraft maintenance and repair
- Major dispatch services
- Knowledge of live aerospace vehicle operations, environment and support. This includes pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and propulsion systems operations.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes, policies, culture, and standard practices (e.g., return to service, normal duties/responsibilities, time constraints, available resources) in order to effectively represent the operator within the company.
- Knowledge of responsibilities and tasks performed by various Operations departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering). Knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
- Knowledge of electrical test methodology (e.g., stand alone bench, automated, integration laboratory, simulation, functional test), planning, procedures, equipment (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, bus analyzer, automated test systems) and result validation criteria (e.g., pass/fail, control limits, tolerances).
- Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures).
- Knowledge of regulatory authorities’ (e.g., FAA, JAA, UK CAA) rules, regulations, flight test procedures, and philosophy.
- Must be able to stand, lift up to 35lbs and climb stairs
- 787 or composite aircraft
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P License
- HS Diploma or GED and 7 or more years of exeprience
- Must be able to travel between Texas and South Carolina
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.