Painter / Facilities Mainenance
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Painter/ Facility maintenance Technician for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must work with Zinc Chromate, aircraft paints enamel, water base, and lacquer
- Wear respirator mask when painting
- Observe all specific safety requirements as explained and required when painting and cleaning
- Must be trainable to paint units to PEL standards
- Cleaning of units per written procedure/CMM or verbal instructions
- Weekly check of compressors and Storage Tanks.
- Monthly Cleaning of back area, in and around the paint area.
- Keep records of maintenance on HVAC and Compressors.
- Minor repairs to the facility (some examples. Change light bulbs, batteries, etc.)
- Occasional assemblies (shelving, etc.)
- Clean spills
- Able to schedule repairs of equipment and facility systems and communicate with the vendors.
- Operate a Bead Blaster to remove corrosion from aircraft parts (training provided)
- Operate a Parts Cleaner to clean aircraft parts (training provided)
- Check chemical and shelf-life products dates and advise need to reorder products.
- Not all duties are listed, but job requirements are listed in general
Qualifications and requirements:
- Painting background is preferred.
- Work with air compressed paint guns.
- Work with lacquer thinner have respirator certification (able to pass test)
- Must be able to read and write English
- Data entries in a computer.
- Able to lift to 50 pounds, (50 lbs. not common)
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder
- Able to be certified on forklift operation (PEL will train)
- Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.