VIP Corporate Interior Aviation Painter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a VIP Corporate Interior Aviation Painter for a Contract to Direct Hire opportunity in Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Employee performs skilled work in priming, and painting various aircraft interior components such as sidewall panels, bins, ceilings, lavatories, galleys, tabletops, etc. Painters must know how to maintain and operate the equipment used and the knowledge to create specialized paint finishes.
- Responsible for masking areas needing protection from spray and removing on completion of job.
- Mixes materials according to the manufacturer’s technical data sheet for proper application.
- Repairs surfaces to be sprayed, able to feather out Bondo to a smooth finish.
- Spray’s materials using proper equipment.
- Experience in wet sanding and buffing.
- Experience in mixing tints and paints.
- Knowledge of spraying aviation water base coatings such as Mankiewicz and Sherwin Williams.
- Able to splatter coat and texturize the water base paint.
- Ability to follow specific painting procedures set by the company.
- Responsible for monitoring and developing min/max paint inventory.
- Keep work area clean and always organized.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with high-end wood refinishing, automotive refinishing experience
- Experience in Painting of VIP Interiors
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in the field or in a related field.
- Auto body paint experience preferred.
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime – 10-hour days from Monday – Saturday.
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Full-time position, 40+ hours per week.
- Drug-free workplace. AAI is an FAA Repair Station with Mandatory Drug Testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.