1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm or 9:30am to 6:00pm
Pay Rate: $24- $26 No certs but willing ness to obtain.
$28-$30 per hr. with two or more certs.
Will also take OEM Trained techs on like vehicles i.e.. Freightliner, Cummins etc.
Interview process: Onsite
Each of our locations are looking for first class trained technicians that are skilled in everything from basic maintenance to the toughest repairs. Need techs who have serviced a wide variety of vehicles for all makes and models of tractor trailer trucks. Working in our updated state of the art facilities, equipped to provide fast professional service and maintenance on engines, components, and collision repair.
• Detroit Diesel
• Western Star
• Ford Transit Connect
• MORE REPAIR BAYS FOR EFICIENCY
Be prepared service in the fastest timeframe. We offer 66 Service bays at three locations throughout Michigan.
• PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CARE
Our techs will provide the most comprehensive preventive maintenance service on the highway. As a highly skilled technician, you are required to inspect all components on trucks you service to maintain vehicle wear and tear, saving costly repairs down the road.
• RIGHT EQUIPMENT
You have access to a full-capacity testing center, sophisticated computer diagnostics, that will provide thorough inspections and state-of-the-art alignment rack.
• ALL MAKES & MODEL
Our technicians will work on and become knowledgeable of repair on virtually any make or model truck.
• Performs vehicle maintenance and repair duties
• Performs standard vehicle maintenance
• Performs standard component inspections and repairs (Inspection Certification a plus.)
• Performs preventive maintenance
• Diagnoses standard mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable, strong diagnostic skills preferred.
• Identifies root cause of basic failures/conditions and perform repairs as required
• Replaces defective components as instructed
• Performs facility maintenance duties
• Interacts with customers/drivers to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task
• Utilizes key functions of Shop Management System and electronic documentation available
• Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT)
• Performs other support duties as required to support operations. These could include but are not limited to Service Island support
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Continuous training opportunities
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience or more
• Must have state certification