Field Service Engine Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Field Service Technicians with test cell experience for an opportunity in Dallas, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Experienced A&P Licensed Field Service Engine Technicians will perform engine repairs and module level work scopes both in the Maintenance shop and in the field, domestically and internationally. Job duties include a broad range of maintenance from service bulletin and AD compliance to inspections and repairs and disassembly to module swaps. Individuals must maintain high level of performance and integrity and be an effective team player with leadership potential.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Engine maintenance experience.
- Will be required to travel 40% of the time
- Must have A&P license, Driver’s License, and Passport
- Test cell experience highly preferred but not required
- A&P License Required– no exceptions.
- Candidates with significant CF34 or GE90 experience preferred.
- Large engine experience in a setting other than line maintenance.
- Military experience is acceptable if the experience is from an engine shop background.
- Prefer shop, modular or field service experience with the following engines: GE90, CF34, CFM56, V2500, CF6, PW2000
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Field Service Technician