Maintenance Manager of Training
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Manager of Training for an opportunity in Kinston, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Company Maintenance Training Program •
- Responsible for the daily tracking and scheduling of maintenance training for the Maintenance Department.
- Establishes a training schedule forecast for each training discipline to ensure training is accomplished timely and with budgetary requirements.
- Assure Company maintenance personnel are qualified and available to meet the Maintenance Department needs and to assure continued airworthiness of MAC aircraft.
- Ensures compliance with safety policies and procedures found in Company manuals.
- Demonstrate daily a commitment to the continuous improvement of safety.
- Responsible to assure training documentation is maintained properly and made available as needed to meet required criteria for continued airworthiness.
- Responsible for monitoring, directing, and establishing training priorities.
- Responsible to track OJT records for maintenance being performed on aircraft.
- Responsible to assure technicians are qualified in HAZMAT shipping and receiving procedures and that documentation is maintained in current status.
- Assist in compliance of FAA requirements for Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPS).
- Assures established procedures maintained within the Company manual system are taught properly regarding performing maintenance and documenting maintenance.
- Update Company departments and senior management as to changes to technician qualifications.
- Prepares and distributes reports to the customer and internal departments as needed.
- Requests travel for technicians as necessary to meet training schedules.
- Provides the Director Heavy Maintenance with training specific information as requested.
- Maintains the Company Master Training List (GMM-MT-1908) and Authorization List (GMM-MT-1915).
- Point of contact for all maintenance training issues.
- Approves training curriculum for internal and external training.
- Performs classroom and field training to assure Company and vendor training needs are met.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must hold a current FAA license with an A rating, or P rating, or A&P ratings (preferred).
- Ability to travel to offsite locations. Must be available by phone during off duty hours.
- Direct supervisor for the maintenance training instructor(s).
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft maintenance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.