LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanics for an opportunity in Marana, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Client General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
- Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform structural repairs, removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist other maintenance disciplines
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years aircraft structural maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience.
- You must be able to read and understand SRM, blueprints and drawings.
- You must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status.
- You must own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools or be able to obtain then in a reasonable amount of time.
- If required, you must be able to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualification.
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled workdays and holidays.
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
- You have basic PC skills – (preferred).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.