San Antonio, TX.
Shift: 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:30am
Pay Range: $28.09 to start plus Shift differential of $1.00
This is a full-time experienced Maintenance Mechanic position that is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing pneumatic and hydraulic systems, control valves, centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. Maintenance Mechanics are also responsible for troubleshooting and repairing AC/DC electrical systems, reading schematics, and using electrical testing equipment (Volt-Ohm meter, amp meter, oscilloscope). Our experienced Maintenance Mechanics have extensive understanding of Programmable Logic Controls and contribute a unique skillset through the use of preventative maintenance systems and work order tracking. Maintenance Mechanics have the skill and flexibility to work on any equipment within the facility and to operate lathes, mills, arc and Heliarc® welders for repair, and fabrication.
• You will use your extensive knowledge to assist entry-level mechanics with difficult repairs
• You are willing to work under pressure to fix equipment
• You will work urgently to get the equipment back up and running
• You will be troubleshooting issues on a wide variety of equipment
• You will conduct repair failures of production and facilities equipment
• You will ensure maximum equipment efficiency, effectiveness, and reliability
• Responding to maintenance calls is part of your job, and this can sometimes mean helping complete a repair that has already been started
• You will inspect machines, develop repair lists and identify short-term and long-term repairs so that machines run correctly
• You will work from task lists when diagnosing machines and taking corrective actions