LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Programmer for an opportuntiy in Kent, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
CNC programmers will program computer numeric controlled production equipment. The programmer creates part programs to control machining or processing of metal by automatic machine tools, equipment, or systems.
- Design data in order to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Determine and create the required reference points or machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications and design data
- Calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates
- Determine reference points, machine cutting paths and the sequence of machine operations
- Prepare geometric layouts from graphic displays
- Interact with shop to identify any problems with programs and corrections to be made
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Programming experience in Mastercam and programming production work 100% required.
- Working knowledge of Mastercam and Vericut required.
- Clear Understanding of Drawings and PCM’s.
- Vast Machining Background with Fab being a plus.
- Solid Works
- Requires a broad knowledge of machining techniques and CNC machine tool operating procedures.
- This position requires the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Must be able to take verbal and written instructions.
- Attention to detail -Hard worker – Good attitude
- Aerospace experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost.