Location: Frisco, CO.
Pay: $24-$28 P/H DOE
Shift: 7 AM – 3:30 PM M-F
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for experienced diesel technicians to do routine and preventative maintenance on an extensive fleet of heavy/medium-duty vehicles and equipment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts rooms
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience repairing medium & heavy-duty diesel vehicles/equipment
- Technical School Training is a Plus!
- Valid driver’s license; willing to obtain CDL B while employed
- Possess or be willing to obtain State Inspection License
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
- Must have own set of tools
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.