Oven Operator – 1st Shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Oven Operator for an 1st shift opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Oven Operator runs the oven used for the curing process of composite manufacturing, according to Standard Work Instructions.
- Verify part and documents, interpret the job traveler to determine recipe to complete cure process before loading parts onto the racks, trays, or carts.
- Meet schedules, time allowances, and monitor oven cures frequently to ensure no discrepancies in software program, updating supervisor.
- Decipher parts and quantity requiring additional probes, wires, fixtures, or thermocouple placement before oven cure process.
- Remove probes, wires, fixtures, breakout, and clean all parts prior to distributing to the next process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- One year of experience related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Advanced math skills.
- Ability to comprehend written instructions.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. – Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.