Finish and Prep Assembler – 1st Shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Finish and Prep Assembler for an 1st shift opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Finish & Preparation Assembler will complete parts by hand or with an orbital sander according to Standard Work Instructions
- Sand parts by hand or by using an orbital sander to specifications
- Inspect parts for imperfections and rework as needed
- Mix filler compound and apply to surfaces or pin holes with flex blade, squeegee or by glazing technique with brush
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Attention to detail
- Composites experience a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $18-$20/hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Finish & Prep Assembler