CFM56/V2500 Fleet Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CFM56/V2500 Fleet Manager for an opportunity in Wilmington, Ohio.
- CFM56/V2500 Fleet Manager will provide program oversight from a commercial, reliability and technical standpoint for all P & W powerplant related shop visit removals. The Fleet Manager will ensure that all powerplant commodities are inducted into the repair process on time; reliability initiatives and service bulletins are accomplished in accordance with CAM expectations; audit all financial quotes to ensure actual work performed is in line with expense and challenge where necessary.
- Audit customer owned property regularly.
- Assist with forecasting and source parts to keep costs in line or below budget.
- Coordinate work scopes with carriers and repair stations.
- Drive consistent performance and process improvements through on-site management of contract terms with MRO’s located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Oversight on CAM engine repair activity to ensure supplier obligations are achieved
- Ensure all work scopes support CAM commercial and technical expectations
- Audit repair invoices
- Report engine repair progress with current estimated date for return to service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA Degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical or other Engineer)
- 8 years or more of airline and/or equivalent experience with engine and/or APU programs at an MRO, airline or leasing company as a Program Manager, Production Manager and/or Powerplant Engineer
- Ability to travel is required, frequency driven by shop visit schedules at CAM engine repair facilities
- Proven history of positively influencing work processes and behaviors in short amounts of time
- Strong critical thinking skills and strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.