LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Estimator with Aerospace industry experience for an opportunity in Arlington, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Estimator is responsible for supporting the Engineering Departments with Estimating and Product research. This position combines your knowledge of internal costs, policies and capabilities with Engineering requests to create job quotes (bids.) A successful candidate will ensure bids are accurate and completed in a timely manner, costs are kept as low as possible and product information is communicated clearly and efficiently between Supply Chain and Engineering management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum one (1-2) years related experience in the Aerospace industry, with experience in quoting parts, assemblies and other off-site requirements
- Experience with purchasing and/or inventory control applications.
- Strong math skills
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office programs
- Ability to learn new software
- Data entry accuracy and proficiency
- Previous administrative/inventory experience in manufacturing and procurement
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as engineering drawings, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $40/hour, call to learn more about eligibility for travel expense reimbursement, bonuses, and fixed rate incentive opportunities.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.