Avionics Technician – Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on civilian helicopter experience for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of helicopter maintenance experience.
- Must have 3+ years on civilian helicopters, will not accept candidates with only military experience.
- Familiar with FAA regulations.
- Familiar with general aviation practices.
- Willing to travel infrequently (approx. 3 to 4 trips a year less than a week).
- Flight line experience to include track and balance.
- Will consider combination of military and commercial experience
- Overhaul experience a plus
- Factory training helpful.
- Must have own tools.
- Experience working PMI 1 & 2 inspections on the Blackhawks in the past 5 years.
- Experience troubleshooting electrical systems on the above mentioned aircraft.
- Experience in using equipment related to altimeter and transponder checks.
- Experience in installing avionics systems in the above mentioned aircraft.
- Experience in reading schematics for installations and troubleshooting.
- Must pass pre-employment urinalysis and background check.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
A&P Mechanic (Non-licensed)