LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a NDT Assistant for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The NDT Assistant will be documented as a trainee and be actively participating in a training program for a stated NDT method for a limited and specified period of time. (Ask your recruiter for details)
- The NDT Assistantwill obtain experience under the direct observation of a Level 2 or Level 3 in the same method.
- The NDT Assistantwill obtain experience under the direct observation of a level 1 or instructor only when approved by the Responsible Level 3.
- The NDT Assistant will not make, accept, or reject decisions.
- The NDT Assistantwill not independently conduct tests.
- The NDT Assistant will not independently perform any other NDT functions. Always supervised.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.